Bread & Scrambled Eggs
Easiest Western Recipe ever! Perfect breakfast for your busy days. Only 2 ingredients required,as the name says.
Prep time: 2 min Cooking time: 4 min
Ingredients: (For 2 Persons)
1 Tbsp butter
¼ cup of milk
Salt as required
Pepper as required
4 Slices of Wheat Bread
1) Take a Bowl and whisk 2 large eggs in it with the help of an egg whisk.
2) Add the milk, a pinch of salt, pepper and beat together until the mixture has just one consistency.
3) Heat a small non-stick frying pan for a minute or so, then add 1 Tbsp of butter and let it melt. Don’t allow the butter to get brownish or it will discolor the eggs.
4) Pour in the egg mixture into the pan and let it sit, without stirring, for appx. 20 seconds in low/medium flame. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan from all the sides.
5) Let it sit for another 10 seconds then repeat the stirring and folding procedure.
6) Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places. Remove from the heat and leave for a moment to finish cooking.
7) Now Toast the bread applying butter on each side and enjoy with your scrambled eggs.
~Don’t use Cast iron utensils to cook the eggs ever. Eggs scrambled in a cast iron skillet can turn a greenish shade, and won’t give the desired result.
~Don’t overcook as the heat retained in the pan will continue to cook and firm up the eggs after pan is removed from heat.
~How long to beat? It’s a matter of preference. Light beating produces more dense scrambled eggs. Vigorous beating aerates the eggs, resulting in lighter fluffier curds.