Bali Island, Indonesia | Things to do in Bali| Shopping Destinations| The Foodie Butterfly
Updated: Sep 14, 2019
(Feb 27-March 4)
My First International tour ever! I was so lucky to be a part of this huge group tour of around 20 people and enjoyed the 5 days at Bali. So, here are the most enjoyable activities that you can and should do in Bali Island.
1. Experience the most beautiful Sunset at the Uluwatu temple.
2. Click Selfies with Monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest.
3. Get lost in the Jungles of Goa Gajah.
4. Surf at the Kuta Beach of Bali.
5. Play with the Animals at Bali safari and Marine Park.
6. Taste World's most expensive coffee made from Luwak's potty.
7. Take a bath in the cold Water at Tegenungan Waterfall.
8. Smell Volcanic eruptions at Kintamani Volcano.
9. Visit Tanah Lot to let your mind blown away.
10. Eat Sea foods while Dining at the Jimbaran Beach, Bali.
1. Krishna Mall
2. Ubud Street Markets
Also, Watch Me experiencing all these in my YouTube Video here. And let me know in the comments below, if you have tried any other activities that should be added here.
Thanks for staying with me so far. :)