Oat Meal in Breakfast | Oats Recipe
Oats being high in fibre and protein, help to lower cholesterol and decrease the risk of diabetes, hence suitable for breakfast everyday. Here is a simple way to make your everyday breakfast healthy and tasty at the same time.
1 cup of rolled oats (I use Quaker Oats)
2 cups of milk
1 large banana
1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
1. Take 1 cup of milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
2. Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and pour in the oats into it.
3. Stir once in a while and allow it to cook until it thickens by absorbing all the liquid. This will take 5-6 minutes.
4. Once the Oats are cooked properly, put them into a bowl. Peel a large banana and cut it into medium slices. Add them into the bowl.
5. Add 1 Tbsp of peanut butter and crushed almonds over it. Your Oatmeal is ready to be consumed.
Read some of my other blogs here-